Understanding Web Design:
Design is the process of collecting ideas, and aesthetically arranging and implementing them, guided by certain principles for a specific purpose. Web design is a similar process of creation, with the intention of presenting the content on electronic web pages, which the end-users can access through the internet with the help of a web browser.
What I can do in Web Design:
When I design website, I will ensure that it’s not just a pretty design. It will also serve the function of portraying the you in the right way and achieving strategic business objectives.
I have a very methodical approach to that covers questions such as:
• What are the business objectives of the project?
• Who are the stakeholders?
• Is the site focused on reputation building or more on servicing existing customers?
• Is this website focused on gaining new customers?
• How can we turn your clients into consumers in order to establish a long lasting relationship?
The advantage of one person designing & developing your website is that everything is considered for. The end result is an efficient design and build process with a great end result. This saves you not just time, but most importantly money.